ABOUT iCOLLEGE & ACCREDITATIONS
Who We Are
- iCOLLEGE previously known as Stanford College has been established since 1997.
- We provide career guidance, top quality courses at affordable prices and we have a secure and socially active environment at our campuses.
- Small interactive classes.
- Face to face facilitation.
- Full SCHOLARSHIPS available. REGISTER NOW!
- Fully SETA accredited courses.
- iCOLLEGE offers accredited and skills-based training with National SETA accredited courses and International courses available.
- We have Campuses nationwide in City Regions and Outlying Regions.
- iCOLLEGE offers Accredited and skills-based training with National SETA accredited courses and International courses available.
- iCOLLEGE is a Member of the Association of Private Providers of Education, Training and Development.
- We have received Institutional Accreditation from Services SETA. (Sector Education Training Authority), Registration Number: 002 Therefore our SAQA registration is with the Services SETA ETQA.
- We have been granted provisional registration with the Department of Education as a Private Further Education and Training College in terms of Section 31(3) of the Further Education and Training Act, 2006 and Regulation 12 (4)(b) of the Regulations for the Registration of Further Education and Training Colleges, 2007. Registration Certificate No: 2010/FE07/076.
- iCOLLEGE is an accredited Microsoft Academy and a CompTIA member.
- iCOLLEGE is a proud partner of the Department of Education - Gauteng North
Our Accredited SETA Courses
Want to know more? Call 0861 11 22 56 or Send a 'Please Call Me' to 081 054 3788 and we will call you back.